If you’re looking for a job on St. Croix, join our friendly and hardworking team. Go to our Airport rental car return location to fill out an application.
Car Rental Agent
Some of the tasks performed:
- Handle customer’s enquiries about the availability and cost of vehicle rental
- Take car rental reservations
- Explain the terms of rental or leasing agreements
- Complete paperwork with the customer and taking payments
- showing customers to their vehicle and pointing out any bumps, scrapes or special features
- checking mileage and inspecting for damage when vehicles are returned
- providing ongoing service and sales support
- Wash cars
- Drive vehicles from destination to destinations
Car Washer applicant would be responsible for:
- Interacting and assisting customers
- Keeping the facility clean from trash and debris
- Assisting front desk staff with the moving of vehicles from various locations around St. Croix
- Changing and plugging tires
- Washing vehicles to standard
- Assisting mechanic and engineers with machinery maintenance and repair
Applicant should be someone who like interacting with people, can operate and handle working under a fast pace of business, and can think fast on their feet.
Meet some of the Centerline team and find out what they love about working for Centerline Car Rentals.
Search for jobs on St. Croix using the Virgin Islands Department of Labor VIeWS web site.