Centerline is always diligent about cleanliness and we’re taking extra precautions in response to COVID-19.
- All vehicles have their interior surfaces thoroughly cleaned with an anti-bacterial solution after they are returned.
- Exterior surfaces are cleaned with soap and water.
- We are wiping down public surfaces, like counters, door handles and customer seating, hourly (at a minimum).
- Our customer service staff are wearing gloves.
- We have installed partition at our customer service counters.
Our top priority is to keep our customers safe and our team healthy in order to continue serving your rental car needs. Thank you for trusting Centerline with your safety and well-being.
COVID Travel Resources for the USVI
- Effective September 19, 2020, every traveler aged five and older who enters the U.S. Virgin Islands is required to use the USVI Travel Screening Portal and submit a COVID-19 test result.
- USVI Department of Tourism
- USVI Department of Health COVID Summary and Tips